Term 3 Speaking and Listening Schedule - "Someone who Inspires me"

 Hi everyone, as mentioned in our last blog post, our theme this term is "Someone who Inspires me and Why? Please see last week's post for more details.

Last Friday I modelled a presentation on someone who inspires me. That person for me is the famous Australian cricketer and coach, Justin Langer.

Although I didn't record the presentation (I will try to do that next time) I am sharing my notes/palm cards that I used. I went through this with the class and emphasised that the structure of their presentation is a bit like a writing piece - Introduction, body and conclusion.

I also tried to emphasise the assessment criteria (see last week's blog post) and the use of gestures, tone and expression. (Our focus for the term.)

I did take feedback from the class after my presentation. I'm sure my ego will be restored in a few days time after some good counselling....

Term 3 Schedule:

Week 5:

Thursday - Mahley, Jasper, Flynn, 

Friday - Ruby, Lolah, Joe, Noah, Georgia


Week 6:

Thursday: Sports Carnival

Friday - student free day


Week 7

Thursday - Ellie, Pearl, Shaye, Tieg and Luca, Priya

Friday - Justin, Max, Lucy, Lara, Prada, Matilda


Week 8

Thursday  - Paige, Holly, Laura, RhaviCielo



Mr Ts Palm Cards/notes






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Term 4, Week 8

Term 1 Week 5

Term 4 Speaking and Listening Challenge